A new beginning
Are you passionate about seeing a national revival in Australia through our young people?
Do you want to see our nation’s youth come to Jesus, and our nation’s young Christians sent out into the great harvest fields of this country?
Stand with us as we engage in a bold three-year strategic mission to spread the Gospel to young people across the entire nation, radically transforming their lives and discipling them to reach their peers.
This mission will be officially launched at a five-day National Gathering from 21-26th of February 2020 from our nation's capital.
- Cindy McGarvie National Director of YFC Australia
- Andrew Scarborough Ministry Director of YFC Australia
- Jim Wallace AM (RETD) Chair, Australian Christian Lobby*
- Kylie Inglis What's Normal Director
- Isaac Parkinson Jesus Campaign
- Jordan Whitmer Guest speaker from the USA.
At the age of 16 Jordan founded How to Life Movement – a global movement championing youth to youth evangelism and seeing hundreds of young people activated to share the Gospel.
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting Praying for the nation from the lawns of Parliament House.
If you’re interested in joining in on this mission we invite you attend this historic gathering in our nation’s capital, to hear of our strategy to activate young evangelists in every corner of our country, and to get equipped yourself to be a part of seeing a great revival in this nation.
*Jim Wallace, Saturday night only.
Friday 21st February
Check in from 2pm to 4pm
Wednesday 26th February
After lunch (1pm depart venue)
YWAM base in Canberra